Friday, April 22, 2011

Second Journey. Second Meeting. With His Willing. InsyaAllah

Salam alaik :)

I am praying for my second journey to meet Him and His Messenger.
But this time I won't be there with my parents.
Instead my sister and her husband will be with me.
I am praying everything will turn out as plan.
Or maybe better as He is the best planner.
It was a bit messy at first as the final year student in teacher trainee college we were told that we're going for 2 courses after our exam. I was stuck in the middle. Half of me wanted to be There another half wanted to attend the course.
I performed istikharah.
The next day, I've received a message from my mom.
She wanted to know my decision as Hj Yunus asked for the full payment.
Without any further ado, I grabbed my phone and typed

"Ma, I'm in. I give the rest to Him".

Short message but it gives bag impact to me.
I learn how to be tawakkal and beg Him like a beggar.
Ya Rab, do make my wish to be your special visitor in May.
Ya Rab, I am looking forward for my second journey. second meeting with You and Your Messenger, Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment