Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspired by

Salam alaik :)

Life is short. Agreed.
My mom told me one day that her best friend's husband just passed on. He's in his early 40's. Weeks before, they had a great vacation in Hong Kong. With Allah's love they have 4 beautiful and handsome kids. The eldest is only 14. See...life is short.

Skip.

I do not know about him. One day, I happened to browse through www.saifulislam.com Allah wanted to let me know one of the greatest man that day. Mas Afzal is his name. He's a graduate from Sheffield University in UK. Medic. Allah has called him. I really touched by his story. On his survival to fight against cancer, he still turned to Allah. I just admire him since then. I do believe that he is a good man. Good to his mother. Good to his friends. Good to his Creator. He became a volunteer to spread Islam whenever He could.  He inspired me in becoming a good muslim. Use your precious age for dakwah. As Allah loves youngsters who use their age to serve Him. As a matter of fact that is the reason we are created.

Al-Fatihah for Arwah Mas Afzal.



His blog : masafzal.blogspot.com
Youtube: look for masafzal. There is a few videos on him. Last speech by joegrimjoe really make me ponder about our short life.

From Him we come To Him we return.
Death is a guaranteed.
We cant escape. Ready or not, see you in Barzakh.

No comments:

Post a Comment