Monday, January 31, 2011

Soeey

Salam alaik :)

Some people asked me which school did I go for secondary.
They were wondering whther I was from Islamic school as I talked about religion.
Sorry. I studied in a common public school somewhere in Kuantan.
I know my knowledge on Islam is limited thus I need people like you to be around me to guide me when I wrong.
Second, to spread da'wah is not only ulama's duty but us, THE MUSLIM.
I hope you are happy with my explanation and correct me if I am wrong as we are sisters in Islam. :)

2 comments:

  1. bak kata lyric native deen - intentions : Many times I have found my intentions
    Are not what I want them to be
    I know I start on the right direction
    But Shaitan starts talking to me
    And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
    My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
    So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only..

    saya budak baru belajar :)
    Thanks yaya dropping by :D

    ReplyDelete